The proud graduate of the 2009 Kindergarten class!
Wow- my son graduated from kindergarten today! I can't believe it he is already six and has finished his first year of a full day of school. (He had half days of pre-k last year.) My son has learned so many things in the last year he is now able to read books to his sister and brother, he can write out his numbers from 1-200 and beyond (have actually seen the 1-200 so I am sure he can go beyond). He is adding and subtracting and doing small word problems. He had real "specials" gym (where we got stitches in the chin), art, computers, music (they learned some really cute songs and sang them for us at the program today), and library (where he, being all boy, brought home books about Star Wars, and He Man). So we have had a really great year. If you remember one of my earlier blogs was about how I sent him to school at the beginning of the year in tears, we have come so far. Right before my eyes my son is becoming a big boy. I am so proud of him.
Here is the 2009 Kindergarten Class- The Future Class of 2021!
The Sears Men, at the cookie and punch reception after graduation. Derek tolerates the fact that we want them to have their picture taken together!

1 comment:
2021?! that's so crazy!
Post a Comment