Monday, March 09, 2009

Apology


I know I know there are so may reasons that I haven't been typing on the blog world lately and none of them are good enough, just excuses really. SO... the first new blog of 2009 will be an apology! I am sorry that you have kept checking this page and it has been the same community garage sale post. It will be changing from now on I promise. I find that yes it is homework but hey I need something to keep my mind stimulated right. I am always saying that I need more adult conversation. (Conversing with a 6, 4, and an 18 month old although eye opening at time is not really mind stimulating!) So here it goes and opening for adult conversation and hopefully an outlet for your feed back!

1 comment:

stella g. said...

so i'm just now getting over to you "new" blog. i can't wait to catch up! adorable dog, btw.