Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST, The Election, and The Super Bowl

Waiting in anticipation... I am excited for the new season of Lost premiering tonight. Tim hadn't finifshed the last eason so this past week we watched the last three hours that we had DVRed. It does make you wonder and think, what happened I want to know?! So tonight more of the mystery will be revealed while more mystery will come in ahhhh don't you just love Lost!

The election- what in the world is going on in politics today? I spend a lot of my day watching Fox News I can't help myself. I am a stay at home mom and I want to be informed. I am a fan of background noise so I have the News on right now even. Its just noise its just information its just mindless chatter sometimes. The election in November 2008 is going to be something to behold we are going to have a new president it will either be a woman, an African Aamerican, or a retired military man hopefully there will be an independant third party who will give me someone better to vote for.

The Super Bowl- The Giants vs. The Patriots- I was really pulling for Brett Favre and The Green Bay Packers (if the Steelers couldn't go why not the loveable quarterback) but they were not able to beat the Giants. On the road winners the G-men are pulling it off. I can't believe it I am actually going to have to root for the Giants, I do not want the Patriots to continue this undefeated season. I am not a fan of the NY Giants but they are a better choice, for me, than the Patriots. So I hope that Giants do the unthinkable and beat the Patriots.

Well thats my very limited two cents on LOST, The Election, and The Super Bowl!

No comments: