Saturday, May 16, 2009
A vehicle for Ketchup
That's what my mom called it. You know when you have french fry and you just keep dipping it in the ketchup and licking it off so that you can do it all over again. Nathan is in that stage right now and it really funny and cute to watch. I want him to eat his hot dogs and he has had an aversion to them lately so I thought I could inspire him with ketchup. Yes the ketchup worked in so many ways! He eats his hot dog, but he as well eats his string cheese and pretzels with ketchup also. Well he uses string cheese and pretzels for his vehicles for ketchup. He just keeps using them over and over again to dip, lick, repeat! So now every time I see Nathan eating his ketchup I think, nice vehicle buddy! And I chuckle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment